The future of the Chamber and its work includes the following:
- To ensure the long term future of the shopping experience in Broadstairs and the village of St Peter's whilst embracing modern advances.
- To continue the excellent track record established by the Chamber of Commerce over its 110 year existence.
- Serve its community in a personal ,caring and intimate manner.
- Provide value for money to it's members in its activities.
- To establish an ongoing sustainable transport management strategy with local government.
- Provide an increasing awareness to "Green" issues and encourage its members and customers to adopt a sustainable future.
- Encourage both it's members to use local suppliers and its customers to shop local and highlight the benefits of this practice to the entire local community.
- Continue representation at all levels with local Government and other committees within Broadstairs and St Peter's.
- To support it's members with advances in e commerce and legislation that has a direct effect on the small business person.
- Run promotional campaigns to increase footfall.
- Encourage tourism and identify new possible opportunities.
- support quality of life and environmental policies.
Boats in the Harbour
The membership has grown due to active recruitment from the committee as well as local businesses and organisations...
Chamber Of Commerce has many members in the community are listed here. Want to become a member? Click the 'More' button...
The Chamber More
Chamber of Commerce was established just after the turn of the last century, represents the business community within the town of...
Broadstairs is a town on the eastern most tip of Kent, boasting seven sandy beaches, a vast amount of history and a thriving...